Sunday, December 31, 2017

I took many videos on a recent trip. I moved some of the videos to a USB drive designed for iPhones. Most of the videos won't play now

Most of the videos can't play on my computer nor in my iPhone. The media players in my computer display an error message when I try to play them. Is the issue fixable in any way? Who or what would be able to fix them? I really don't want to lose those videos.

I tried to upload a picture of my USB drive designed for smartphones and computers. It kept failing to upload. So, here is a link to the kind I have. I have a blue one instead. It worked well for me until this last transfer.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074G17N36/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1514685030&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=usb+drive+iphone+256gb&dpPl=1&dpID=51kMXw8KAfL&ref=plSrch

P.S: This question has nothing to do with the previous question, just in case. This is a different issue and case.

Read more: I took many videos on a recent trip. I moved some of the videos to a USB drive designed for iPhones. Most of the videos won't play now