Thursday, January 4, 2018

Am I uglier in real life than i look in the mirror?

So I think i'm a pretty girl, not like extremely gorgeous or anything but when my makeup and hair is done i would say i'm pretty and people have told me i'm pretty so I've never really thought of myself as ugly before, but today i was messing around and decided to joking film a youtube video on my phone (i want to start a channel but this video was just a joke for fun) and after i looked at it on my phone when i was done i looked really weird! Like in the video my lips looked smaller and my face looked wider and it looked like one side of my jaw was crooked and my smile was like weird and crooked too i looked like an uglier version of myself, so is that how i really look? In the mirror to myself i don't look like that and in most pictures i don't look like that but watching myself talk on this video i just looked so different and weird! Have i been viewing myself differently thinking i'm pretty all these years when in reality i have this weird looking face that k saw in the video? Or could it just be a slightly distorted image of myself because it's just a low quality iphone 6 camera?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/am-i-uglier-in-real-life-than-i-look-in-the-mirror.html