Sunday, December 10, 2017

Is my 12year old daughters Christmas list just ridiculous?

Her list:
$60 eyeshadow palette
$45 face primer
Michael kors purse and watch
$100 Hollister gift card
Victoria secret sweatpants
New iPhone

This is absurd. She wants me to spend that kind of money when she has a 5year old brother who also wants $120 worth of toys and stuff. She wants me to spend over $1k on her. She was not like this last year. She wants to be like the cheerleaders at school and it is driving me insane. She can't jump, do flips, and lacks flexibility. I really wish she would go back to playing softball. What did your 12year old daughter want? Should I just buy her Wal-Mart brand makeup, a purse from Wal-Mart, and Wal-Mart clothes?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/is-my-12year-old-daughters-christmas-list-just.html