Saturday, February 3, 2018

Is it possible to set up an Iphone so that you can only do specific things on it?

I have an Iphone 7. It would really help me if I could lock out many of the features on my phone so that I'm only left with a few applications. If this means I have to jail-break it, that's fine. What ever it takes I'm willing to do. To be more specific, I basically want tot set it up so that the only things available on my phone are calling, texting, gps, and a few select apps. And that's it. Like I literally do not even want the possibility of being able to surf the web or download other apps or any of that. I just want to unlock my phone, and have the few things i listed above available to use. Is there any possible way of doing this?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/is-it-possible-to-set-up-an-iphone-so-that-you-can-only.html