Thursday, March 29, 2018

Help me on managing my money 16 year old?

Hey I'm a 16 year old girl. I just got a job for HEB and I'm already on planning what to do with my money but I don't know how. I plan on opening a savings account but I want to save up for multiple things. Is there a way I can divide my savings account into different things? I don't know. I'll be getting paid 9.50 an hour. The things I plan on saving on is for college, a car, a MacBook and a new iPhone. I want to also spend my money on like food, pampering, and also for my braces it'd be 100 a month. When opening a savings account I was told that the money could grow. For instance, if I were to put like a dollar in my savings account and not do anything with it that over time it could turn into 100. I don't know. I just wanna know is that true? Please help me plan on how to organize my money I just want to spend my money wisely and also on stuff that I like. Thanks

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/help-me-on-managing-my-money-16-year-old.html