Monday, March 26, 2018

This light came out of nowhere in my face pretty much as i'm looking down at the spot it happen to come from?

I was putting my daughters iphone speaker/(kind of looks like the size of a clock radio BUT NOT, it was a speaker n iphone charger doc, down on her night table which was plugged in but into an extension cord/that was not on bc the switch was in the off position. I want to mention this iphone speaker doc has no lights to it except the play stop FF and RE buttons and the on/off button. I place it on her table and while doing so i told her to get under the blankets and as i put in down there was a cluster of bright white lights on it that flickered for a sec n went away. My daughter saw it thru her eyes lids while her eyes were closed. Nothing we did would of caused those lights to appear out of no where from a place that did not offer any type of light source. So i'm just like wtf or can someone please tell me something logical. Bc we sat trying to logically make something logical up and couldn't.

Read more: This light came out of nowhere in my face pretty much as i'm looking down at the spot it happen to come from?