Sunday, April 1, 2018

My child gets supervised visits every saturday by her fathers sister whom is by court order a non-professional visitation supervisor?

My child gets supervised visits every saturday by her fathers sister whom is by court order a non-professional visitation supervisor. Last weekend my daugther who refuses to speak with her father was ordered by his sister (the monitor of the visits) to sit next to her while her father tried talking to her. My daughter noticed that tuck in the monitos sleeve was her iphone and it was on the "voice memo" app recording. My daughter still refused to speak during this time and was told by her father withthe monitor present that they will be doing this with her eveytime she comes to visit. I tried looking up if this was legal for her to do and to allow him to say what he said but couldnt find a thing. My daughter called her lawyer the following monday and all she said was to follow the monitors house rule. Now I know that is not a house rule. In the court order it only says for to supervise nothing mor nothing less. I also emailed my lawer and still haven't gotten a response. What do I do?
Added (1). Last weekend my daughter ordered by his sister(the monitor)to sit next to her while her father tried talking to her. My daughter saw that tucked in the monitors sleeve was her iphone and it was on the "voice memo" app recording. My daughters father with the monitor present said that they will be doing this eveytime she comes. Called daughters lawyer and all she said was to follow the monitors house rules. Hows that a rule? I also emailed my lawer and still haven't gotten a response. What do I do?

Read more: My child gets supervised visits every saturday by her fathers sister whom is by court order a non-professional visitation supervisor?