Tuesday, April 3, 2018

My mom makes me feel guilty because she expects me to take care of her. Advice?

Just graduated and want to buy a home in a different state than I already am. But my mom wants me to help her get a place and pay the bills or buy a home here and pay for it. Thing is I'm frustrated with my mom because she doesn't try to help herself. Every time I go around her I'm financing everything, buying something to eat, phones off, clothes and shoes and gas and sometimes bills. She's married. But her husband can't keep a job. And she hasn't worked in over 15 years. I'm at the point where I'm tired of dishing money out to her. She only calls me when she needs things, expects for me to buy her iPhones and pay her bills. If I was rich I can but I can't. I feel sad because everyone doesn't have their mom. She wasn't the best mom growing up either. Every time I see her she looks sad and go on and on about money. Any advice? She says it's my job to take care of her

Read more: My mom makes me feel guilty because she expects me to take care of her. Advice?