Monday, April 23, 2018

My iPhone says 'IPhone is disabled, Connect to iTunes'. But when i connect, it says I need the password

My phone wouldn't let me put the number 2 in, and that's part of my password, so I couldn't get in to my phone. I kept trying, but then it just said 'iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes'. So I connected it to iTunes, but a message popped up saying, "we can't connect to this phone because it is locked. Put in your password…" or something like that. But I can't put in my password, because my phone is disabled! Should I just take it to the Apple Store, because I have a lot of contacts I can't lose! Help!
I have the iPhone 6, if that helps
It won't let me do a manual restart either…

Read more: My iPhone says 'IPhone is disabled, Connect to iTunes'. But when i connect, it says I need the password