Tuesday, June 19, 2018

How come everyone thinks that I can go to jail for leaving a voicemail with shooting sounds on my therapists phone?

So I'm mad at my therapist for not letting me call her when I need to talk to her and so I pranked called her. I found out that she blocked my number so I decided to leave her a voicemail with shooting sounds. I made sure that it would go through to her so I used a phone texting app on my iPhone called text now to call her. The app gave me a phony number so I can use it to prank call people without them knowing that it is me. I changed my phone number after I left her the voicemails. Everyone thinks that I'm going to jail now because of these things that I did. They think that it is illegal to leave shooting sounds as a voicemail. If my therapist actually was nice to me then I wouldn't have done this. I'm upset because my friend steve won't take me to places anymore to film. I want to go to freaking atlanta to film elevators and he won't take me. He thinks that his stupid structural engineering job is more important than having fun. I demand someone to take me. I was calling her to talk to her about this and she got mad and said that I was crossing boundaries. If she didn't want me to call then she shouldn't have gave me her number. My good old therapist actually let me call her when I was upset and she left and so I'm stuck with sally. I'm leaving sally to find someone better who would let me call her whenever I need to talk. I don't get what is so wrong about calling your therapist to talk about what's upsetting you.
Added (1). How can you go to jail for leaving shooting voicemails? How come people claim it is crossing boundaries to call her to talk about what is upsetting me?
Added (2). I'm very upset as my old therapist letted me do this and it really helped me a lot. It sucks that she had to move away. Everyone claims that everyone is moving on and moving out of the city with their lives. Andy criticized and said your friend steve is making something of himself by moving out and getting his own place while your just too lazy to even get a job. He said to me, get your own freaking license if you want to film elevators. Why does everyone criticizes me for everything?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-come-everyone-thinks-that-i-can-go-to-jail-for.html