Wednesday, June 20, 2018

How do you file a complaint with Apple?

They have my iPhone in repair and tell me that warranty will not cover repair because because the phone has accidental damage, they give no explanation only photos of scuff marks that I could wipe off with a mild polish. I no there's possibly one little mark that would take a little time to get out and don't know how it got there but it was no accident, it is all natural we're and tears
Apple has had me up for a couple of days now and it's all because of there stupid charging design that has been the corporate for several Apple products to take a dump on me…
Added (1). Apple wants $340+ for repair and say they will send me new phone? Suppose they would send me new used phone? Probably with no warranty sense my warranty just expired about the same time it was sent in for repairs.
Added (2). I guess I forgot to mention that I sent it in because the cable connection would not go into the charging port and just before that the phone got so hot I thought it would burn a hole in my pocket.
Added (3). I haven't had an Apple product that didn't have issues with there charging port sense they come out with the 9 pin design.

Read more: How do you file a complaint with Apple?