Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Can I have two different iPhones on same iCloud account?

Originally I had a personal iPhone and then I got a work iPhone. Work let me use my work phone for personal so I got rid of my older personal phone. Because of IT changes, I had to purchase another personal Iphone today. I did the new copy over feature to the new phone from my work phone.

I'm able to have different apps and different bookmarks per phone. However, my contacts keep changing. For example, I'm deleting work contacts on my new personal phone and I'm see that it is deleting from my work phone as well. Is there a way of stopping this?

Now that I have both phones set up, I don't want to have everything linked. Maybe I should drop my work phone from the iCloud?

Read more: Can I have two different iPhones on same iCloud account?