Thursday, September 27, 2018

Friend sold me iPhone that was reported stolen/missing

So i bought an iphone from friend, He told me it was his wife phone and he was selling it blah blah blah. The phone ended up being blacklisted meaning the phone was called in as lost or stolen. So its useless. So i've been trying to get him to give me my money back and he's been no ******* help. And he stopped replying so today I basically told him that if I don't get my money I was going to involeve authorities and he got mad and basically told me I was going to help you but since you wanna be a ***** you can **** off. So now I'm stuck, I payed cash and he game me the phone at my job so its on camera and I have the texts from him coming to bring it, how much he was asking and other info. I hate being the person that threatens with police and he is my friend but wtf am I supposed to do if I got no answers back. I don't want to get him in trouble like that but I'm not going to lose money…

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/friend-sold-me-iphone-that-was-reported-stolen-missing.html