Tuesday, September 11, 2018

What happens when i hold and accept call while leaving a voicemail on iPhone?

I was calling someone and it went to voicemail, so I was leaving a voicemail and while I was doing so, I got another call. Once I was done leaving the voicemail, I hit "hold and accept call". Does that mean my voicemail never went through?

I've talked to the person I left the voicemail to, and they haven't said anything about my voicemail. I'm actually hopeing my call didn't go through lol but I'm not sure if it's just because they haven't checked yet. Does "holding and accepting" another call make the voicemail not go through? I called from an iPhone and was leaving a message on an android phone.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/what-happens-when-i-hold-and-accept-call-while-leaving.html