Wednesday, October 31, 2018

My cousin never pays anyone back. Money Hungry?

In 2014 My aunt had filed for me to get SSI for me and so we could get a place to stay because before I was living with my cousins, So when we first found us a house we rented in 2017 I received my first lumpsum of $28,000 we put that in the bank for bills and shopping if we needed we'd go to the bank Incase we ran out of rent money, So when I first received it I helped my aunt out and she ended up giving my cousin $700 and promised to pay us back and when she got her tax money she never did but her kids all had iPhones and new shoes and clothes etc and she was working a good job herself I wasn't working and I had received another lumsum of $17,000 and my cousin literally heard about it and offered to take me to the bank and out of nowhere I was her "favorite cousin" and she ended up asking me for $2,000 outta the kindness of my heart I let her borrow the money and she told me not to tell anyone including my aunt (her mom). I don't know she was weird she'd always go to my grandma for money and her sister and kids and never paid them back. Must I remind you when i first received the money my cousins were jealous and telling me how to spend it and would get mad because I actually had the money to buy whatever I wanted the $17,000 was my and I have my aunt the whole $28,000 for the house and rent. Did my cousin take my kindness for weakness?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/my-cousin-never-pays-anyone-back-money-hungry.html