Monday, October 15, 2018

Why r my parants stupid?

My mum keps askin me 2 do things around the house lik cookin and ironin and washing dishes as well as cleaning the whole bathroom and walking the dogs and… I feel lik her slaive bcause she won't even let me hav money for it. I wanted an iphone 6 and she won't buy me one so I've asked for pocket money and she sed no. I'm not doing chores if she doesn't buy me the things I asked for. She chose to have me so I should hav a right to get things I want. When I told my dad this he went off in a huff ann sed he doesn't even want to speak to me coz of my "bratty attitude"excuse me I'm not a brat. I do everythun for them as they sit on their asses all day. Why r my parents so frraking mean. Seriously feel lik cinderella. Help me. How can I get them to stop bein stupud?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/why-r-my-parants-stupid.html