Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Can someone jailbreak my iphone?

Nearly three years ago I had spent the night with some friends. I had just gotten an iPhone and prior in the day I had let them do the fingerprint thing. I forgot about it. I fell asleep before the two friends who had their fingerprints, so they used my iPhone while I was asleep. I looked at the thing that shows what apps have been used that you can clear out and of course since it has been so long I can't remember exactly what apps, but it looked like they went through everything. They changed my wallpaper and stuff like that. I didn't think much of it because I didn't think they did it to be malicious and I still don't think that necessarily. They had access to my phone for hours. Also since it was new, I don't know if I would notice if there was a change in how the iPhone operated. Two years after this my phone had been broken due to being dropped multiple times, I factory reset it before it completely went just because I didn't know whether or not it would be sent somewhere to get it's screen fixed. So I don't have the data that used to be on that phone. How likely is it that they could have jailbroken it and installed something to spy on me? I don't think I ever manually searched for Cydia or anything like that. I'm paranoid now thinking that they could have possibly been spying on me.

Read more: Can someone jailbreak my iphone?