Saturday, December 8, 2018

FaceTime call that I did not participate in appearing on my phone?

I don't use FaceTime often, so I don't check my recent calls on FaceTime much. A few weeks or maybe a month back I checked my FaceTime log history and it showed a number that I do not recall calling or picking up. It occurred months back. It said it was an incoming call and that it lasted for nearly 40 or so minutes. I don't have any other devices connected with my iPhone and I couldn't find anything in the internet about this occurring. Unless one of my animals clicked on accept, I don't know how it would happen. Even then, why would it last for nearly forty minutes. I'm nervous that without me knowing, it could have picked up a conversation I was having unknowingly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/facetime-call-that-i-did-not-participate-in-appearing.html