Sunday, December 9, 2018

How to persuade my parents to get me an iPhone 6 for Christmas?

I 100 percent understand why my parents don't want to buy me one: the prices are totally unreasonable! £200! Do you think if I offered to do extra chores or combine my birthday and Christmas money or something like that maybe they'd let me? Most of my friends have a 6, 6s or 7, one of my friends are getting an iPhone XR for Christmas and I think this is CRAZY for a 13-year-old, I only want a 6, I currently have a Samsung S5 which is good, and a HUGE improvement from the Nokia I had when I was 11, but is often very slow and has very little storage space, I have also had my friends taking the mickey. Also now we've started fostering and my dad has started a business, we're making a LOT more money, also. I have never broken a device since I was about seven when I broke an MP3 player. I'm only 13 so I can't find a job (I would if I could!)

So do you know either a way to find a job at 13, a way to persuade my parents or some other way? Thank you in advance.

Read more: How to persuade my parents to get me an iPhone 6 for Christmas?