Thursday, December 13, 2018

Is it possible to extract itunes (not a backup or any songs) itself from a non working computer, onto another computer without using wifi?

So i run everything off hotspot. My main PC has no wifi thing (ethernet only) All i should need to do is plug in my iphone via usb but my PC dosent have itunes to detect my iphone as a wifi. I also have an older laptop that turns on, but the screen is broken nor do i have a hdmi that fits the laptop. I think all i need is a double sided usb coord to connect my computers together, but i have yet to find a double sided coord and i'm not even sure if that will work. Yes i'm broke and can't afford a simple wifi usb adaptor. Any tech swavy people please help!

Read more: Is it possible to extract itunes (not a backup or any songs) itself from a non working computer, onto another computer without using wifi?