Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Do I have OCD or am I just a neat freak?

Let's see… I always have to clear my calculator before doing another math problem, I hate when things are not in place for example, if there is a dot on something when it shouldn't be there or a picture is crooked or when I write an essay and the words are not in a straight line I get crazy.
I have an iPhone 4 and it MUST BE 4x4! They must have four rows and columns or I have weird anxiety or something, also the springboard or the black room when you double click the home button must either have less or equal to 4 apps. If I have one app in one page I just stare at it and calculate which app I can delete or merge together.
I also have problems with numbers, if my photo gallery is in the 0s like 100s, 200s, 300s etc I get a little nervous but if its 499, 498 or 497 I get really mad. Less than 50s are my ideal numbers.
Also, there must be certain pillows on my bed and if I don't like it, I sleep on the floor with two.
Added (1). Also the red notification drives me mad, I must always make sure my mail notification is 0 an my App Store must be 0
>>> Do I have OCD or am I just a neat freak?