Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Is there anyway of saving my text messages and photos on my iPhone?

I have an iPhone 4s. The camera application has been playing up, as in the virtual shutter is on the 'closed' and it will not open.It has been happening on and off now for a few months. However, I think now it has truly packed up.

The Apple Genius that I spoke to on the phone, said it could be a software issue. Which means if it is, I lose all my text messages and photos. Therefore would have to delete the back up too as it is probably 'contaminated'.

Considering that Apple is such a 'great' make I think this is rather ridiclious! There must be some other way of saving the photos and texts messages, so when the phone is fixed, I can transfer them back!

Any advice or tips would be great thank you!
>>> Is there anyway of saving my text messages and photos on my iPhone?