Sunday, October 14, 2012

Am I just ugly, or is it my camera?

I used to have a basic digital camera, a HD camcorder and a iPhone 3. The digital camera was ok at taking photos, but when I came to take selfies, it made my chin longer, eyes bigger and aged, skin really bad, nose almost kicked in at the side, lips tiny and face round, longer jawline from the side and a round chin from the side. The right side of my face looks so strange on it too! The HD camcorder was terrible, it gave me huge cheekbones and tiny cheeks, tiny yet really floppy lips on video and photo, huge eyes, long jaw line, round chin, really flat nose and my nose isn't flat, and my right side of my face was really flat, long, saggy (and it's not in real life!), the iPhone was okay, not as bad but it did give my eyes a wonky look and a longer withdrawn face.
When I smile, my chin and face is longer, nose is rounder!
Yesterday I bought a Nikon D3100 and I took a photo of my mum and she looks like she looks, just a bit tired and longer, but, nothing like I do. I took a photo of me, and it's still the same.eyes aren't as bad, chin has a kink in it, nose does too and I just don't look like that!
I have photos on my Facebook you can see, and my current profile photo is what I look like as it's a camera to mirror photo and my cameras tell the truth through that way. Only thing that isn't right is the colouring! But if you read the descriptions, it will tell you what camera I used.
I'm only bothered this much as I plan to be doing YouTube video's in the future, and if I look like that continuously then I just wont do it. Yes, I'm that insecure :) Then again it could be just lighting and bad angle!
Added (1). Http://www.facebook.com/heather.jellicoe facebook xD
>>> Am I just ugly, or is it my camera?