Friday, October 19, 2012

Installous keeps crashing when I try to install downloaded apps?

Hi, so I recently jailbroke my iPhone 4 and it was a smooth jailbreak.
I added Installous and attempted to download apps, that wasn't working. "Magnet" ones would sit there "demagnetizing" forever. Other links would bring me to a blank page and do nothing.So, I added something called AppStorLous4 (or something like that) and it helped me download the apps I wanted.

Now, when I tap on those downloaded apps, then tap "Install", Installous crashes and brings me back to my homescreen. Every. Single. Time.

I also added something that enables me to get free coins etc.by making free in-game purchases (go to monsterpetshopfans.weebly.com and click on the cheats tab to view it). Whenever I use it, it crashes.So it seems anything cydia related is crashing.

Please help, I'm so frustrated.
>>> Installous keeps crashing when I try to install downloaded apps?