Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm having some problems at home?

Long story short.
I've grown up with my dad being a bad alcoholic and being abusive.
Last November I finally convinced my mum to leave him as she hates his guts but didnt think we could afford to move. I showed her the figures, we could, so she told him we're leaving.

It's been almost a year and you guessed it, we're still here. Dads refusing to give us half to money that we're legally entitled to. Mum doesn't want to divorce him as he'll find someone else, quick, and that's my inheritance gone. Which I want for all the *** he's put me through.

He's dragging this out and out.
It's really starting to affect me.
All I want is to leave and not have to stay up until 5 in the morning when he's finally gone to bed after a fun filled night of abuse.

I wanna talk to him, even though he said I'm a irritating irrelevance to his life and that he always wanted a boy. Kinda guessing he won't listen to me. Yet he buys me whatever I ask for.
Like a 800 pound 3D 50 inch smart tv, iPad 2, most recently an iPhone 5.

I'm going to talk to him tomorrow when he's sober.
But what do I say?

I'm 18 so I'm not exactly a kid. I've had my share of fighting back with him, but I'm so tired now and just don't care anymore, I don't think if him as a dad I think of him as a man *** up my life, it'd be easier if he was just, well dead.
Added (1). No no no no, you've got the wrong idea, my mum DESPISES him, he makes her skin crawl, she's been sleeping in the spare room for 2 years.
She's been telling me since I was 12 she'd do anything to get out.
We used to sit up til 4 in the morning planning how we could.
>>> I'm having some problems at home?