Monday, October 15, 2012

My i-pod got stolen, any advice?

I have a white 8 GB i-pod touch, and I've had it for nearly a year now. I've never had a problem losing it or theft.

I went to school, and today first period was English, and we did a test. First some friends looked at my i-pod, because they liked my new case, and gave it back. Then I go to my desk, and show my friend beside me some pictures of my blue pumpkin.So, then I put in in front of me on my desk, and the teacher gave out or paper and assignment sheet. I was oblivious to my i-pod until after the test, when I went to look for it.It was gone!

I've checked my bag 12 times over, and all of the binders in it, and my workspace. I thought thee teacher may have confiscated it during the test, but she didn't! It had to be one of the kids in my class who took it. I went to the office, to ask if they had it. The secretary said it must have been stolen by one of the people in my class.
I know you can't be like, "Oh, Bob did it," but do you have any advice for me to find it? I have a passcode, and I may be able to find the serial number, but I don't know.
If I can't find it within the next 3-4 weeks I guess I'll be saving up for an iPhone, because my phone as of now, has a blacked out screen, and my i-pod…

BQ: Have you ever had anything stolen?
Well, by this question, I have most probably…
BQ 2: Do you like pumpkin pie, or apple pie better?
I love them both, but apple pie a teeny bit better :)
BQ 3: What's the weather like where you live?
Me: Cloudy, rainy and depressing.It's 11 degrees Celsius.
Added (1). @Faith
No, I thought it was something automatically on there, but my friend asked me the same thing earlier today after it was gone so we could track it. I think if you have the Serial Number, then contact Apple, you just pay something and they'll track it for you. And, I think I'm on my warranty, so they might do it for free, but I'll see if it turns up first. I think I might have something similar on my computer but I don't think for sure, thanks anyways!
Added (2). @Squishy
I'm just asking for advice
Added (3). @Squishy
I'm just asking for advice
>>> My i-pod got stolen, any advice?