Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I never want to go out anymore?

I avoid talking to everyone on facebook, skype and on iphone, i instantly logg off if anyone who might talk to me is online. I have to force myself to pick up my phone just to check messages, as if i'm scared. I don't know why i do this, if i get caught in a conversation with someone whos my friend i make up an excuse on why i have to go. Its not that i don't want to talk to my friends, i want to - want to talk them but i don't.its my mind saying no no no no no no don't pick up the phone, don't leave the house, your going to be miserable. When i ask my mum to go out somewhere that i really want to go i hear my mind saying no no no no no please say no please say no. Its like a bad feeling thinking about all of sociallzing and i want it to be a good feeling.
whats wrong with me?
>>> I never want to go out anymore?