Saturday, December 22, 2012

My iphone 5 was stolen, i filed a police report and have a name.what happens?

I was at a dance and had my phone in my purse a few feet away from me, we saw people over by my stuff, i went to go get my purse, they walked away, i look inside my bag and my iphone 5 was gone along with my friends iphone 4- the people by my stuff left the club and me and my friends immediatly followed them and ended up chasing them. One of my friends new the guy who was running away from us and who was by my purse. I filed the police report gave them my seriel number for both phones and informed the cops of this guys name, birthday (found on facebook) and his cousin's name as well. Apparently this guy has been busted for the cops before and has stolen many things. We saw the type of car he got into too. How do things like this work after you file a police report? is this enough information for the cop to investigate? or do they have to sit around and wait?
>>> My iphone 5 was stolen, i filed a police report and have a name.what happens?