Monday, December 17, 2012

Is iPhone5 the only smartphone which makes downloading podcasts easy?

I'm planning on buying a smartphone, and I was considering not only the iPhone5, but various Android and Windows phones. I currently have an iPod and iTunes, and I listen to many podcasts. I really like how iTunes will automatically download the latest episodes of podcasts when they're released.

I've discovered that the 'Google Play Store' has no podcast section, and from what I can gather a separate app is needed to listen to podcasts on Android device, which seems to be much more laborious than what must be done with an iPhone.

Am I correct in thinking that podcast listening is more difficult using an Android device? If I'm wrong, what do you need to do to download and listen to podcasts? If I'm right, how big of a factor do you think this problem is to weigh in on my decision?

Thankyou!
>>> Is iPhone5 the only smartphone which makes downloading podcasts easy?