Sunday, December 16, 2012

Which iPhone model should I get?

Okay so, I have Virgin Mobile and for Christmas I'm trying to decide if I want an iPhone 4 or 4s.My parents said I had to put up some money for it because the 4 is 350 and the 4s is 450. I don't know which to choose because the 4 only comes in an 8GB model.. . I already have my iPod filled with 3+ GB of stuff that I'm going to be transferring to my new phone. If I get a 4s it only comes in an 16 GB model which seems like it would be enough. I was wondering anyone's input of which one I should ask for and what I could store on a 4 and 4s (pictures, music, apps, etc.) On my current 32 GB I have 450 pictures, 100 songs, and about 20 apps and it runs very fluid. I don't want to have to battle with having it but too cluttered and not being able to download things! Thanks!
Added (1). Everything is already backed up to my computer but I would have to put them all on my phone because I like the idea of having all my photos at my fingertips!
>>> Which iPhone model should I get?