Monday, December 17, 2012

Why are blacks so ghetto and gangsters?

Don't get me wrong I'm a black guy. I just don't understand why so many black people at school decide to talk so uneducated and act like gangsters.So now I'm being stereotyped for others actions.It is 2012 black people shouldn't be lowest income group of peoplein america either, we've been here for over a century as a free people. This isn't suppose to be offensive ITS A SERIOUS QUESTION! My brother is starting to act like a gangster too! I mean he even called me a "lil n1gga" once.My parents came from lower income families but they both went to college after the military, and we are pretty wealthy as of now so why would my brother try and sag his pants as if we aren't fortunate enough to live in a nice and secure neighborhood and get iPhones and everything we want?
>>> Why are blacks so ghetto and gangsters?