Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I need medical advice on a wound/burn from a pro please?

I used apple cidar vinegar to treat two genital warts that my wonderful cheating wife gave me for Christmas. I would dip the Q-tip into the Apple cider vinegar then apply with pressure on the head of the wart for about an hour a day, almost for a week. After about a week it turned black, scabbed up and fell off. Now I have a crater/ant hill looking wound that may or may note be a chemical burn? I actually have two of them on my shaft about the size of bee-bee but one looks a little better than the other. They are a little raised and hollowed out in the center. The center Looks like it has a white-ish of off yellow sticky film on the bottom? It looks soft when viewed under a magnifying glass but it looks kinda like a to the naked eye. I have an iphone app that lets me look up close so I've been watching allot! Also, it's surrounded by a light pinkish tone circle that makes up the outside of the crater. For about 4 days now I've been bathing two to three times a day and keeping it covered in Neosporin to try and promote healing and prevent infection. I put fresh aloe plant on it a couple times too but it didn't seem too effective.It's not really getting worse, maybe a little better or at least not as bright? If it is improving though, it's very slow! The crater is not crazy deep but it's not really shallow either. Either way, I've never seen something other than a scab before so the whitish or yellowish material I see under the magnifying glass scares me a little.It almost looks like it could be soft or puss-like but I can't tell for sure. Any ideas would be very much appreciated? Am I treating it correctly? Does that sound like it's healing or something I should be concerned with? It doesn't hurt but like I said, that's not a scab I see so I could use some professional advice please? Also, how many days should this healing process take?

См. статью: I need medical advice on a wound/burn from a pro please?