Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Upgrade to iPhone 5 or Samsung S4?

I know this question has been asked multiple times, but I was wondering what the opinion was based on my specific needs.
I am very tiny. 5'2 and my hands are maybe 6 inches from palm to tip of middle finger. I am a full time student and work full time as well. I'm constantly on the go and I do a lot of traveling!
Currently, I have an iPhone 4s. I'm very clumsy with it, and I have shattered it 5 times.It's a costly repair, so I'm currently just walking around with a shattered phone because my upgrade is coming up.
Anyways, I am an "apple snob" I guess. I have a MacBook Pro, that I love.As well as an iPad that I love as well. However, these items are not used as much as my phone is.So I love these products, and I think it's convenient to have an iPhone because the cloud saves my pictures to my MacBook. Which is very convenient.

With all that said my top gripes about a new phone are:
1) Battery Life: I need something with a very substantial battery life.As I said, I am constantly on the go. I am constantly checking emails and checking social media sites. Currenly, with my 4S I only get about 4-6 hours at a time and that's assuming my WiFi is off, my brightness is on it's lowest setting, and I cut back on using Internet based apps.
2) Size: As I said, I'm tiny. I'm not sure how big of a phone I could handle. I like things that can easily fit in one hand and I can text with one hand as well.
3) Stability: I need something that is going to provide very, very good stability throughout it's life.No battery wear, no malfunctions, etc.
4) Camera: I use my phone as a primary camera and would want the best of the best quality.

*Side Note:* If anybody has opinions about the 5S/6 whatever will be the next iPhone, you can use that in the comparison as well.

См. статью: Upgrade to iPhone 5 or Samsung S4?