Wednesday, June 19, 2013

How to get iMessage to not send as if its an iPhone?

The title might be a little confusing, but heres the problem. I found this iPhone 5 on the street and picked it up. I tried to get it open to see whose it is and no had no luck. I took it to apple and they said the owner already deactivated the phone so now you cant use it as a phone to call but you can connect to WiFi and use it like that.So really its an iPod 5 now. I wanted to know how i can get iMessage to send messages through the WiFi connection rather than come up with the message can not be sent, due it not being activated. I can see that its trying to use the cell towers because the message is green, not blue. Can anyone please help me.
Added (1). I need iMessage to no try to use cellular service, and only the WiFi, when i put it into airplane mode, It says i need to take off airplane mode or use iMessage over WiFi. I can figure out how to do this. I even tried turning off cellular.

См. статью: How to get iMessage to not send as if its an iPhone?