Monday, June 17, 2013

I think I am overly obsessed with Disney?

I think I am overly obsesses with Disney and especially Walt Disney World. I know some people call themselves "disney freaks" but I think I am to obsessed.It distracts me from relationships, sports, academics and more. I can't go a minute without wishing I was at Walt Disney World. I have about every Disney song on my iPhone and tons of Walt Disney World pictures. I feel like I can never be happy unless I am at Walt Disney World. When I come home from Walt Disney World, I fall into a deep depression and start counting till my next vacation. I do not have like any social life because after school and sports I come home to watch Disney movies and watch Walt Disney World blogs. Some people think this is not ok and I should see someone but I never really worried about it. People tell me that I need to focus on something else in case (god forbid) i can't go again.My parents wonder what would happen to me if something were to happen to Walt Disney World. I sometimes repel people away because I can't stop talking about Disney. I follow just about every Disney person or group on Facebook YouTube or Instagram. What should I do.Is this ok?

См. статью: I think I am overly obsessed with Disney?