Friday, June 21, 2013

There is something wrong with my mctube app?

There is this very weird message on my mctube app every time I want to watch a music video that is on vivo videos and everytime I want to watch those videos I get this message You do not have permission to access the requested resource. I just want is how do you get that message to go away so that I can watch that video. I was working fine yesterday.So someone please help with this. Please tell what I should do. How do you get permission to access the requested resource. I have tried everything which was turn off the my iphone restart it, delete the app and nothing is working. This start to happen yesterday at 11 at night.please someone please help me please
Added (1). I have tried everything to make it go away and nothing is working please help

См. статью: There is something wrong with my mctube app?