Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Second long distance relationship?

A while back, I was in a BAD relationship with my long-distance (met sometimes) boyfriend. We would fight a lot, he brought me down, caused emotional problems, depression, negative. Anywayyy, long story straight, weve been broken up for a while now, about seven months. Some days ago, I receive a message on Minus, an app on my iPhone that lets you meet others across the country, not looking for a boyfriend, I get a message on it by this really sweet guy, Luis.Me and him started talking instantly and I found out me and him have A LOT in common. Hes so supportive and sweet. I knew he really liked me.In a way, I was scared to open up. I'm really afraid to open up. He lives actually in a closer than my ex boyfriend does. He is so sweet, and I just felt like I could relate to him. I found him to be everything my old boyfriend wasn't.So, I asked him out. I was excited to go out with him, but felt like I wasn't as excited as I should be. I have this feeling in my chest like everythings just going to end up like it was with my old boyfriend, and that everything will just crumble. Or that I won't be able to fall in love again. I'm completely over my boyfriend, or I wouldn't put myself back in this situation. Its just kind of uneasy to explain. I have only known him for a while, two weeks or so. I feel like this is all just going to be a waste since I got my heart broken last time. But I want to give this guy a chance. I'm just scared and I feel like we wont make it because things didn't work out in my first long distance relationship. I am willing to do everything I am for this guy. I think hes so attractive, SUPER sweet, but I feel like that he's in the "puppy dog stage" all excited and everything. I want to date him no doubt, but I don't feel the excitement because I just expect this relationship to crumble like the last.

Help! Supportive, positive answers will help.

См. статью: Second long distance relationship?