Saturday, September 14, 2013

Should I get a galaxy S4 or a iPhone 5S?

Hi I can't decide whether i should get the S4 or 5s. I am a high schooler and my contract is about to expire and I want to get a new phone for my birthday (I had a Galaxy S1). I can't decide because on the S4 I like the features like how it's so big and a "no touch screen" and how you can take out the sim card and battery. However I don't like how you don't have as much games as the iTunes store and sometimes the phone can be a little confusing. For the iPhone 5S I like how there's a fingerprint scanner and the new camera features (however I don't like how it's only 8mp and the S4 is 13mp). I also had a itouch when I was younger and it broke and I bought some games on there and now I can't play them because I don't have another apple product. But I would be able to if I got an iPhone. However I don't like that you can't remove the back to get access to the sim card and battery. Also, the iPhone seems to break easily (ex.My friends home screen button can't work and her screen cracked). Also the iPhone is much smaller in comparison to the S4. Please help me decide guys and thanks so much (:

См. статью: Should I get a galaxy S4 or a iPhone 5S?