Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My iPhone is doing weird things (Error 21)?


So, my iPhone worked fine until a few days ago.
My battery was around 40-60 and I putted the phone gently into my pocket because I was going to my brothers room to game.
And when I came there, I took the phone gently out of my pocket but it was off and it wouldn't turn on.
When I putted in the charger, the iPhone logo appeared and it successfuly opened but I couldn't turn my wifi on & I couldn't listen to music also the battery seemed to be 100% but whenever I unplug it from the charger the iPhone immiaditly turned off, it only opens when I plug it in the iPhone.
First, I thought the problem was my brothers charger because I used it 4-5 times but that wasn't the problem because my brothers iPhone worked fine & also I tested it again with my own charger and I still had the same problem.
I read on the internet that it could be possibly a target of a virus in my phone also I don't think my PC is that clean because I'm sure I have something close to a virus on my PC.
So it said to hold the volume - & + button and the home button at once to put it in recovery mode or something (to delete the virus, I wanted to format it) and an iTunes logo showed up and it said your iPhone had a problem bla bla and they had to solve it, so I did it and it said error 3194 and I read on the internet that you can solve that problem by editing your hosts file, I edited it and I still have an error, error 21.
And here is my hosts file: http://shrib.com/hEeH1J06

You could save a life by helpin

Read more: My iPhone is doing weird things (Error 21)?