Thursday, May 8, 2014

Is there any way I can get wifi during my two month trip?


I'm going away over the summer for two months in Ottawa, since my parents bought a summer home there. They do not want to buy another wifi package there if we're only gonna be there for 2 months out of twelve. They think it's a waste of money and tbh I don't have the money right now either. But I don't think I'll be able to live without wifi. So many friends I have to stay in touch with. Please help! I'm going bring my iPhone 4S with me (8 GB) and I was wondering if there's anything that would get me wifi that I could buy (nothing to expensive!) and not data either… I can't afford that big of a phone plan. I heard wifi usb's work? Would that work for my phone or just the computer? Please Help ME! Anything portable wifi that will work for my phone and where I can buy it. Thanks and best answer 10+ points.

Read more: Is there any way I can get wifi during my two month trip?