Wednesday, May 7, 2014

IPhone won't connect to computer at all?


I have an iPhone 5S and recently it won't connect to my computer at. All. I mean at all. It won't charge, iTunes won't open/sync nothing. I don't know why. I've restarted my computer (like 12 times) along with my phone. I have the most recent iTunes update (that I'm aware of) and phone update. I have a Toshiba laptop from like 2010 or something so I don't really know the specifics (to be honest I don't really know where to find all the information about it).
It will connect to other computers and wall chargers to charge open iTunes whatever but just not mine. It's really annoying. The last time it worked was in April sometime after I got it, it was a gift, but I haven't plugged it into my computer since then. Also another question inside this one;
iTunes won't open unless I click run as admin and I assume I have to reinstall it completely, but is there any other way to fix it? It won't download music at all either. Perhaps I should just get a new computer. It's just really annoying. Apple needs to stop making phones and start fixing iTunes bugs and phone bugs. Phones will only blind the public for so long from the problems before they stop buying their products all together. Thank you for your help.

Read more: IPhone won't connect to computer at all?