Saturday, March 7, 2015

Abnormal lumps behind/on tonsil?

Hey, I'm 16 and I DONT smoke neither drink? I do live and im around people who do smoke? For 3/4 months I've been suffering with colds ect and since I can remember been suffering with cases of tonsillitis and Quinsey, about 2 weeks ago,! My tonsils and throat have been feeling swollen and bruised. I checked my tonsils in the mirror with my iPhone light and I've got 2 abnormal lumps behind/on the tonsil. My tonsils are abit swollen but not painful just feel achey and bruised. I went to my GP and they said come back in a week and see if they've gone, since then they've got bigger and last night they started bleeding? And it's quite achey to open my mouth wide. I've tried making appointments again but they're always booked. Any advice? I'm scared it's cancer? As the symptoms of Tonsil cancer I have most of them?

Read more: Abnormal lumps behind/on tonsil?