Friday, June 26, 2015

Every single app on my iPhone is gone?


i downloaded the new jailbreak for IOS 8.3, then I downloaded a new tweak. The new tweak wasn't showing up on my IPhone 5s so I did some research and found out its just a common problem fixed with a download. After I downloaded the fix my iPhone restarts like it should. Then at the same second I unlock my iPhone a message for the tweak pops up and I accept it, (It's a really popular and safe tweak) and then I find out all of my apps are gone. NOTHING it's just a background with the time. I tried to reboot many times and nothing happening. I have an iCloud backup that I can't even restore to because I can't go to settings and turn off Find My IPhone. I can search for apps that I downloaded and use them but I can't search for apps I didn't download Off of the App Store, (Phone, iMessage, Camera, etc) that means I can't even go back on cydia to fix it. I have no idea what to do right now. I can't even go to apple to get it fixed because its jail broken. I can't restore it, I tried rebooting many times, what do I do?

Read more: Every single app on my iPhone is gone?