Thursday, July 2, 2015

How to delete all my music off my iPhone 5s?


Everything has been updated, but even so, my iPhone won t sync properly. When I go on my Mac and look at my iTunes, my library is exactly how I want it to be. So I try and sync my iPhone and all the songs are greyed out in my iTunes under devices. I go on my phone, and I still have all my music, it s just not how I want it because I ve recently gone through my library and unchecked a bunch of old songs etc. So I would like my iPhone to be up to date.

I figured the easiest fix would be to delete all the music off my iPhone and then try and sync it again. I m hoping that will do the trick. So how do I delete all the music off my iPhone… Or does anyone have any other ideas?

Read more: How to delete all my music off my iPhone 5s?