Friday, September 25, 2015

My family wants Christmas lists! What do I ask for?


I pretty much have everything I need! I have a iphone 5c, laptop, desktop, tv, blue ray player etc.

all I really want are these two nightmare before Christmas ornaments and some DVDs! The problem is I have a big family and the only other things I want are really expensive and I would not feel comfortable asking for.
I need Ideas. I can't ask for clothes because my family doesn't really have an easy time buying clothes/jewelery for me and it ends up being a waste and I don't wear them

I'm 14, girl, I love the nightmare before Christmas and Alice in wonderland, I'm pretty typical

also all the stuff I listed at the top are either hand me downs, payed for by myself or I helped pay for them and my family payed for some as a gift

Read more: My family wants Christmas lists! What do I ask for?