Sunday, September 20, 2015

My son really wants a black iPhone 5, but I'm worried that it will scratch up, should I get him one?


So it's going to be his 13th birthday and we love apple products, l asked what he wants for his birthday, not an iPhone 6, or a 5s, or a 5c, but a 5. My wife and I have an iPhone 6, I asked him if he wants a 6 too, he doesn't want one. So he wanted a black iPhone 5, and the recent iPhones that he had, after 3 months he came home from school with an iPhone 4s in shattered pieces. He hates cases because they make the phone heavier, and I also heard about an issue called scuff gate back in 2012, so I asked him if he wants a 5s, let's say it's the twin sibling of the 5, but he really wants the slate one, which scratches easily. Should I get it for him?

Read more: My son really wants a black iPhone 5, but I'm worried that it will scratch up, should I get him one?