Friday, October 9, 2015

I want to get the rose gold iPhone 6s?


Ok so I m 14 and I ve had the iPhone 4 for a few years now and I want to get a new phone. The only reason I have the iPhone I have is because it was my dad s old phone. I ve only ever had one new phone for myself, a sliding phone when I was like 10. The rest have been hand me down phones. Every time I have had an upgrade for a chance to get a new phone, someone in my family takes it and gets a new one for themselves. My mom, dad, and older sister all have new phones. I m pretty sure I m due for an upgrade now, and no one can use it because they all already got new phones. And my phone has a crack because all the corners of my case broke off and didn t protect it when I dropped it. I really want to get the rose gold iPhone 6s, but I know my mom will say no. We can definitely afford it, but my parents just wouldn t want to spend it. Even if I paid for the whole phone they would just say "don t waste your money on that". My mom also has a pet peeve for spoiled kids, so she never likes to get us stuff like that. I have straight As and in honors classes, and I do more favors for them than they acknowledge. I don t get why they wouldn t let me get it if I helped pay as well as having an upgrade due to get a new phone. How can I make some money to help and convince them to let me get it?

Read more: I want to get the rose gold iPhone 6s?