Sunday, October 4, 2015

Music Artist Names all appear as Unknown Artist on Iphone 6 (ios 9.0.2)?


I've been searching over the internet for the past couple of weeks, but am unable to find an answer which works for me. The music I add is not purchased from ITunes. The issue is with how the file appears on my device rather than in ITunes where all the details appear correct.
So far I have tried filling out all the details in the "Sorting" tab, changing the id3 tag along with the usual respringing my device. None of this seems to help the problem.
Any new music that is added suffers with the same bug no matter the length, quality or origin of the audio file.
Has anyone else run into the same issue; perhaps when updating to ios 9?
Thanks.

Read more: Music Artist Names all appear as Unknown Artist on Iphone 6 (ios 9.0.2)?