Friday, October 16, 2015

Switching from Verizon to Sprint? - 1


I love Verizon wireless. It's the best phone service I've ever had! But I'm so sick of paying 200 monthly for my service. I also realized I can't scale back because I use my phone for everything. I have a iPhone 6 on their edge plan, my mom is also on my plan with a 6 plus also on edge that we got in January. We share 800 minutes and 10 gb of data monthly. I consume most of the datawhile she consumes most the minutes and we have unlimited text and the both of us send over 5 thousand messages a month. With Sprint I would like to cut my bill in half as advertised would it be possible to do so with this much usage? And how is the service? I live in southern Ohio and I never really have full coverage with Verizon like I used to (maybe it's an iPhone thing).

Read more: Switching from Verizon to Sprint? - 1