Thursday, October 15, 2015

Why do people still use itunes? Why does it even exist?


I tried to manually add an album to my iphone through itunes. Itunes was unresponsive. The album didn t appear to be on my phone. However itunes thought it was, so I tried to detele the ablum through itunes and try to drag and drop again. Itunes asked me if I was sure I wanted to delete that one album and I said yes. After checking my phone I noticed all my music albums were deleted. Frustrated, I tried to have itunes sync with my phone (which required me to uncheck the manual sync option in my itunes settings for that phone). Doing so made itunes think all my music was still on my phone, when it wasn t. After syncing anyway I still have no songs on my phone but itunes thinks there s tons. There are fewer frustrating things I can think of in this world than dealing with this nonsense. Why is it that this program still exist in society. Why do people use it?

Read more: Why do people still use itunes? Why does it even exist?